Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Milestone




23 months, 1 week, 3 days

And I finally turned his car seat forward facing! I am a car seat junkie and am generally a little obsessed about using them correctly. M has been close to the limits of his seat for awhile now and I was waiting until after his 2nd birthday to switch him. That is until I got an e-mail for a free car seat check this week! So we turned his seat around so we could install the infant seat and get them both checked at the same time :) I am 99.8% sure I installed them right, but I like the reassurance of having a certified car seat tech double check! If you have little bitty kids, I highly recommend having a tech teach you how to use a car seat correctly. Ok, off my soap box now...

Just another example of how he is less a baby every day and more a little man.

0 comments: