I have a bit of a baby gear fetish. At one time I had, no exaggeration, 10 strollers. 3 umbrella, 3 double, a car seat frame stroller, a fancy stroller, a bike trailer, and the horrid travel system stroller. I have trimmed it down to 2 Maclaren Volos and umm 2 Phil and Teds. One is for sale, the e3. And also my travel system is for sale. ;)
So, from left to right, top to bottom, my ravs:
1. fisher price healthy care booster seat. Easy to clean, easy to wash, easy to travel with. It's our every day highchair.
2. jj cole system bag. Has oodles of pockets and a nice travel pack for diapers.
3. Maclaren volo (triumph or quest)turns on a dime, light, easy to fold. Love!
4. Moby wrap! Seems like a huge undertaking to get on but its actually pretty easy and is so comfy for mom and baby. You can make your own quite easily!
5. Pouch sling, the one shown is the polkadot papoose sling, easy to use and easy to make! Lovely for newborns.
6. Car seat frame. I bought mine from a friend and it has made the mommy group rounds because it is just so handy. It's very light and has a huge basket.
7. Boppy. Some love, some hate. I love. Made nursing a breeze.
8. Britax Marathon- totally worth the splurge! The little extras make it easy to use and the durability and ease of installation is awesome.
9. phil and teds, also known as phillip and theodore at our house. This stroller is nothing short of brilliant. The single stroller that is also a double. We love it so much we just splurged and ordered a new one!
10. Robeez, they are cute and they stay on the feet!
11. Kidco peapod plus, a whole post of loving is a couple days back. It is just too handy!
Oops! I missed the bum genius diapers. Great colors and they do the job at hand well. Sometimes pretty gross to deal with but a huge moneysaver!
I wrote this post for a very fun friend and her hubby who are expecting their very first little bambino in a few months! What was your favorite piece of baby gear? what was a total waste of money? Give her your best tips and I may just have to give a little something away to a lucky commenter. Maybe some babylegs? :)