Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Moo is 2!

March 22, 2006
6lbs, 70z and and an itty bitty 18 inches



March 22, 2007
20 lbs 2 0z, and 30 inches



March 22, 2008
30lbs, 0 oz and 38 inches!!! He has grown just a little bit!

These last 2 years have been almost pure joy. He is such a happy, funny, laid-back little guy. When I was pregnant, I prayed for a baby that I could handle on my home while my husband was in school and at work. I prayed he would be joyful and easy going and he most certainly has been! I have a feeling the times they are a changing as his 2 year old temperament sets in and the time outs and temper tantrums occur virtually daily now.

I can't wait to see what thing 2 will be like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mother Ring said...

Awe! He looks adorable (then and now). He's grown so much. His hair and smile are too cute!