Wednesday, February 10, 2010

engagement session in a winter wonderland


It's been wet here. And foggy. And bitterly cold. At least according to my toes. Sunday afternoon was dreary, foggy, drizzling, and just barely above freezing. Not ideal for shooting engagement pictures. The weather delayed them getting to the shoot so it was nearly 5pm and the little light we had to work with was fading fast. But Jacob and Bekkah could care less. We ventured out in the cold and I worked as quickly as possible and they were completely oblivious to it all. In their own little love bubble. I LOVE it when clients are so engaged in each other that my camera is just an afterthought. Jacob left for more training yesterday in California and I hope this little glimpse of him brightens up Bekkahs's day! :) Congrats you two!






0 comments: